DiBiase and Yacovelli were on the run, not for the Joey Gallo hit, but for their involvement with the Charles Shepard and Shirley Green Murders which Joe Russo killed both on New Years eve 1970, which actually took place after midnight so the 1st of 1971, at a party at Joe Russo's house. Carmine Persico who was helping both DiBiase and Yacovelli hide was acquitted along with Joe Russo in the case. Russo was tried twice. DiBiase and Yacovelli were both fugitives.

Joe Visconi was actually a bounce at a couple of clubs run by Colombo and Genovese families, he was not a bartender, but did serve drinks when the Wagon Wheels bar closed up and some of the regulars were there for one for the road. He robbed Frank Yacovelli brother to Joe Yacovelli which sealed his fate. He was killed in an apartment on Elisabeth street in Little Italy, by Carmine DiBiase, Alphonse Indelicato, and two unidentified men, under the pretense of buying stolen American Express cheques.

Phil Gambino was the driver in one of the car, inside were Joe Visconti and the Boston guy. Joe Luparelli was the other driver. Carmine DiBiase and the Lociciero brothers were the shooters with one of their guns jamming. There were seven men. Only Luparelli, DiBiase, Gambino and the Lociciero brothers went to the safe house. Lociciero brothers were actually close to Richard and Salvatore Fusco who had displayed dissatisfaction with Luparelli working with them, Sally anyway. The Lociciero brothers were the ones whispering to Carmine and Phil at the safe house that made Luparelli paranoid and flee.

Frank was the only made member there, both Phil Gambino and Benny were made when the books reopened. Gambino was not a heavy nor a high earner like you said, but he kicked up a steady income to the top guys on what was owed. If you know Frank and Benny, then you know who their father was.

Joe Yacovelli and Vincent Aloi were always there relaying the messages and orders. It was Aloi who had to sitdown with Matty the Horse and it was a costly but the Colombos felt it was worth the price for peace.

I have no ideal if Cosmo Sandalo was involved but the Connecticut info comes from an associate of Victor Tramaglino, and another associate of Alphonse Sonny Red Indelicato. Both Indelicato and Tramaglino were good friends of DiBiase who looked into him until they were told to stop. Both associates are now dead, one went legit in the 1980s, and the other one retired at the turn of the century.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green