If I may ask, where in the world did you get all of this information? Because many of the guys you mention are real names that were active in CT or NYC, yet I have NEVER read anywhere about any of what you are saying took place. And I happen to personally know several of the people you just brought up.

I have read literally 99% of any data or government sources out there over the last fifty years or so (I'm a pretty old guy - lol). Mob sources as well. And none of this connects, or has ever been even put forth as a "theory". Anywhere!

Joseph Visconi, Joseph Visconti, Joey Rabbitt, and Louie Spetrino I've never even heard of. If they were even real players back then, NONE of them were significant enough to have been connected in even a minimal way with Joey Gallo's killing I assure you.

Cisco and Benny (the Lo Cicero's) were actually related to a very dear old friend of mine in Brooklyn. Funghi and Sonny went into Umberto's, with Joe Luparelli and the brothers waiting outside. One was laying chicky (lookout) off the side door. 5 guys period! NO more. NO less!...... Joe Pesh shit afterwards, getting paranoid at a safehouse up in Nyack where Joe Yak told em to go immediately after the hit.

Pesh took off after a day or two and became a rat. Pinto disappeared and was never seen again. and that was that.

The feds couldn't make a state murder case with just the 1 witness (Luparelli). So Funghi, the Locicero's, Yak and Vinny Aloi sweated it out but in the end were safe because of that.

Thats they way I've always heard it went down.... from pretty good sources if I may add.

LE pretty much said the same thing (pretty close anyway)

Last edited by NYMafia; 07/19/20 02:06 PM.