I mixed up the Joe's. Joe Visconi was a Colombo associate that was killed by DiBiase in the late 1960s. Joseph Visconti was a friend of Gambino and was a backup shooter with the Boston member. Visconti was most likely killed by Phil Gambino and dumped along the trip down to Florida, for freezing during the shooting. The Boston guy got out of the car that Phil was driving but Gallo was already finished. The actual shooters were Carmine DiBiase, Benny and Frank Lociciero, they rode with Joe Luparelli.

Carmine DiBiase, the story is that he went on the run to New Heaven Connecticut and stayed with a Colombo associate Little Richie. While there he was pissing off people, it is said that Genovese soldier Tommy the Blonde, Thomas Vastano of Stratford advised DiBiase that Hartford rackets were practically open and that Nunzio Squillante was not a force there, as the Gambino Connecticut crew was weak after Anastasia and Scalise were killed in the 50s and never regained their strength and power. Not long after that Carmine disappeared, Gambino soldier Thomas DeBrizzi and Gambino associates Joey Rabbitt and Louis Spetrino are rumored to have been involved, after a meeting between Nunzio Squillante, Nick Patti, Thomas DiBrizzi, and Frank Piccolo. Nick Patti was most likely the Capo around this time.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green