If “Tessio’s plot to have Michael killed on his way to the Barzini meeting had succeeded” Sure thing Michael, Neri, Rocco, Clemenza all end up dead

Wonder what happens to Fredo?

• Tom
Tom was going to the Tessio brokered 'meeting' with Barzini as well So I think Tom would be killed then and there too, having witnessed Michael and Neri's murders

However if Tom was spared for the time being....

I believe Tom's loyalty to the Corleones is beyond reproach irrespective of “his personal relationship with him [Michael] was tenuous;” because of what Vito and Sonny had done for Tom but no choice Tom would have to accept the “advisory capacity” job if offered
Tom's brains or his signature

Tom is a dead man either way - Yes or No - It is just a matter of time as Tom would be too much of a risk “to be on the loose”

Tom would be on borrowed time and will be killed as soon as the Judges and Politicians are in Barzini's pocket
Though I believe Barzini can still get the Judges and Politicians, without Tom's help Money talks! but I acknowledge it is easier armed with the 'corrupt' list

• Tessio
Actually I think Tessio could be dead too Neri hopefully! would take Tessio out before dying
If not, Barzini would – Tessio “dead man sooner or later”

Turncoat Tessio believes he can set his Don up to be murdered and another Don will embrace him into their family Yeah, right!

A side question please, did Tessio know Barzini would not be at the meeting?
The last we see of Barzini [smug he was going to be the Numero Uno Don shortly] he was tumbling down the steps

Hell! both Barzini and Michael screwed up all Tessio's arrangements!
If Tessio thought he will make history, killing the Dons and then Capo Tessio fast-tracking to Top Mafia Don, in one sweep
History! It's never been done before not even Vito would dream that such a thing could be possible

Tessio should have had more faith in his Don He “failed and paid the price”