@Pmac.

The story about Gaggi not wanting to meet with Gotti is in the book: Murder Machine. I may have gotten things mixed up; I think Nino Gaggi was a captain; and Gotti was Acting Captain. Not when Gotti was Boss...

@ JCrusher;

Didn't you post this a few years ago? I'm quoting from you.

From Murder Machine:
"...according to Gotti, who was talking on a secret government listening device in his Queens social club. In one conversation, Gotti complained to an underling about the way Nino had told one of his underlings to bring Gotti to him for a meeting - about an unspecified problem with a restaurant that was eventually torched. 'He told you to bring me? He's under me! Yeah, tell him to get his ass up here to see me.'"

I understand what you mean about Gravano and the truth, but he has no reason to lie about it. He recalls the same story to Gotti and Locasio on the Ravenite tapes.

Also I read something earlier; Gravano was called to the ''White House'' and Paul had a newspaper about DeMeo's murder. Paul wanted to know how Gravano felt about DeMeo being whacked; Gravano was ''Ok'' with it. Think Paul was testing him...

Last edited by Zavattoni; 07/16/20 11:15 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.