Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by majicrat
My feelings are basically the same, I just don’t see it but my reasoning is the lack of real candidates to choose from. The grooming just doesn’t exist, there’s zero immigration for Italians, zero street toughs to choose from and let’s face it these suburb raised kids are really glorified wannabes from an era gone by. They’re in no way street smart, raised in places like East Hanover, NJ I’m sure they get schooled (sarcasm), they’re not wanting for anything so they’re not “hungry” and honestly, does anyone think they’re capable to Carry out a hit and really do the time without turning states witness? That’s my reasoning unless they import desperate hungry guys from overseas.

That is a very good synopsis..I agree.

Biagio Adornetto was a zip imported by Stanfa that flipped,isnt the fact that there are no hungry people but the fact that in the usa the laws are more harsh and its more easy to flip that risk long sentences and to import zips doesnt means that they couldnt flip.
Yes, Furio, but zips r more dangerous b-cause they tend 2 b more violent , & will kill innocent ppl.and law enforcement , also use bombs..which makes them more attractive 2 L.E.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...