The more I read about him; He's in the same cloth as an old-school LCN guy who respected the rules; and didn't mind dying in the streets.

My question is; Was Paul Castellano going to have him killed after he shot that cop; and after he got indicted in the car-theft ring? We know what happened to Roy DeMeo; Was Gaggi eventually going to end up the same way?? Paul was close Nino so it's possible he gave him a pass?

Didn't Sammy the Bull Gravano meet with Gaggi; and told him that Paul was not happy with him (Nino); and he's most likely going to end up six feet under... It's obvious that Gravano could have been lying and wanted to cause a rift.

Also; I believe Gaggi was on the streets for 3-4 Months with Gotti as boss; Apperently Nino was missing meetings and decided not to meet with Gotti one time...

What do everyone think?

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.