Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Its strange that a family with such large recruitment pool had only
30-40 made men.

I did a bit of math.....

1 million Italians in New York. There is 400-500 made members in New York, or came from New York. There is 250,000 Italians in Rhode Island and Boston (New England family turf), so by my estimate, if we use New York as a measuring stick, there should be 100-125 made members in Boston and Rhode Island. But clearly this has never been the case. Very strange indeed.

I don't think that was only 400-500 made men.

The Genoveses and Gambinos have both almost 200 made men,the Luccheses and Colombos had 100 made men each and Bonanno more than 100.
So almost 700 made men.

The Lukes have 80 made guys with about 60 active made members according to turncoat Pennisi. The Colombo's have about 60 made guys with 40-50 active members, they are almost the same as the DeCavalcantes in terms of active made members.

The Genoveses have 12 crews and the Gambino's have 10 crews. I don't know their membership numbers but they don't have 200 made members each, at least not 200 active made members.

The Bonanno's possibly have 100 made guys but the amount of active members will be less than that.

The FBI estimated that the US Cosa Nostra has a total of 3000 members and associates nationwide.

Last edited by Neo; 07/15/20 03:41 PM.