I never thought I could share this, but there is a thread between the screws in the Ontario prisons that might be able to help clear things up.

Names Matt Latimer, he’s related to a builders in Hamilton via marriage, was hired as a Peel cop, couldn’t cut it, so joined the court/prison crew. Would brag about jumping guys in cells 10 on 1. Similar beliefs as demonic HA from Kirkland Lake named Richar Gervais. His relatives were in Hamilton in 2014, he brother Mike, was close to alderman Tom Jackson. His cousin Phil is a full patch HA from Edmonton, who participated in the Sheldon Massacre, from what he claims.

In Montreal during the HA vs Rock Machine they had screws/cops/bikers that would engage in prison sex shit, either in prison or not. Ask Sal Cazzetta or Paul Porter if you want clarification lol. Others like them were just slanging blow, etc.

Yves Apache Trudeau was one, who was basically helped by the RCMP to rape boys. Aime Savard and Danny Kane, were what is referred to as ‘brothers, lovers and best friends’, that’s what the Bacchus patch really represents. It magically showed up in Hamilton, as well.

Sort of like Broke Back Mountain, but involving cops/bikers/screws, politicians, CEOs, celebrities.

Regardless, the Nomad Charter our of Montreal, with Martin as Prez and Crazy as VP that magically appeared in Ontario, should at least be considered this.

I also think an HA kid in Hamilton with the last name Fitzsimmons is also a Screw or sorts.

People should read the books Hells Angels at War and The Showdown to grasp the biker politician cs of Ontario, and at least grasp why nobody wanted Hells Angels in Ontario, especially in Hamilton.

No matter North Hollywood wished would of happened, they and Canada have to accept that they aren’t Hollywood or California.

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 07/12/20 08:14 AM.

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.