Was reading some interesting things about these two; Both were captains of the Gambino's Connecticut crew/faction.

Frank Piccolo was whacked on orders by Paul Castellano; Apparently; Piccolo was stepping on Vincent Gigante's toes; and making to much money?? Chin; went to Castellano and wanted Piccolo murdered. Piccolo was a captain and Castellano let another family strong-arm him over lucrative rackets and businesses.

My question is; If Piccolo was the captain of a NYC crew instead of Connecticut crew; Would he had been spared or demoted? How big was the CONN crew?

The next thing; Thomas DeBrizzi

He was whacked for refusing to leave Connecticut every Tuesday night to meet Gotti in NYC. Apparently in the previous administration; Thomas Bilotti was allowing DeBrizzi to miss meetings.

Did DeBrizzi deserve to be whacked?

Seems like to me; The CONN crew/Faction was expendable... What's everyone's thoughts?

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.