Originally Posted by Malavita
Well, Phil Leotardo did 20 years although he rarely mentions it...

On a more serious note, Gene Gotti and Faffy Iannarella did 29 years. It seems that Faffy went back to business (or at least he is in touch with the current administration in Philly) while Gene Gotti seems to be retired.

After that much prison time, you'd understand that neither of them would want to go back to the street. Especially Gene Gotti since he is so well known. The first move he'd make, FBI informants will be all over him.

Originally Posted by Neo

Michael DeSantis deserves a mention, 17 years in prison. He also messed up the DeArco hit and as a direct result DeArco flipped and his testimony put Amuso away for life. Amuso was jammed up good and probably would have gone down hard anyway but I'm surprised he didn't put a contract on DeSantis for fucking up that important hit. Amuso might have rationalized that none of that would have happened if he didn't get paranoid about DeArco stealing money from him.

I've never believed that D'Arco hit story. I think it was Little Al being paranoid.

Has it ever been confirmed ? I don't recall Casso talking about it in his testimony.

DArco had long suspected he was in big trouble. The topics up for discussing at that meeting were trivial matters and according to DeArco not the sort of things you discuss at those sort of meetings.

From memory Casso only talked about scores he made when he was on the streets earning, and how he got hard done by with the feds. I doubt he would talk about the DArco mess, considering he put a hit on him for stealing money and then it turned out he wasn't stealing money.

Last edited by Neo; 07/01/20 08:18 PM.