@Jshov

I agree with you; Fat Tony had alot of power; he was not a figurehead figure. His power was equal or only 2nd to Gigante's. Any one have more insight into their relationship??? Fat Tony was way older then Chin; Think Chin deffered to Fat Tony sometimes?? It's certainly possible.

@MightyDR

It's been said; Others could go to Salerno; Gigante or Lombardo when it came to business. It was like a power-sharing arrangement; By the way; Who is Sammy Black? He was Gigante's Underboss but there's nothing on the guy.

@Pmac

Corallo definitely had a smooth run as boss until the commission trial. No wars; no one trying to take his position.... I believe he was better then Castellano as boss and maybe only second to Gigante/Salerno.

Last edited by Zavattoni; 06/29/20 01:24 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.