Gambino- Giuseppe Balsamo was described as an adviser to Salvatore A'quila from 1914 till Salvatore A'quila was killed in 1928, Balsamo retired shortly after A'quila was killed. Balsamo and Mineo are said to not get along. Balsamo is the closest to being the family Consigliere before 1931.

Bonanno- Salvatore Grippi and Benjamin Gallo were powerful members in the family. Grippi was known to visit Nicola Schiro numerous times during the the week and gave his advice on important meetings, before he moved to New Jersey were he visited Schiro once a week. Benjamin Gallo was an adviser to the Bonventre family notably Vito and Giovanni Bonventre, it is reported he was Vito Bonventre successor, before he was killed in his own restraunt in 1930. Those are the two who were the closest to being the family Consigliere.

Colombo- Giuseppe Peraino was either the underboss or Consigliere to the family before 1931.

Lucchese- no ideal.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green