Dio was in prison so nothing he could say, and Tom Mix was Tony Ducks underboss so that appeased the Bronx and Jersey members. Louiebynochi, Tony Pappadio was jealous when Tony Ducks became Capo, but got over it when he was promoted Capo not long after. Pappadio murder I chalk up to Carmine Galante like John Ormento settling old scores. Never heard of any Pappadio plotting to take on the leadership, just buck ever once in awhile when a ruling was against him and the soldier he was representing, or an order that would jeopardize lots of money. Carmine Tramunti picked him to skipper his old crew, so why keep him around after Lucchese was dead if he was a rival. Tony Ducks rivals were Johnny Dio who was locked up, Nick Martello who disappeared in the late 1950s, and Ben Indiviglio who was killed in the mid 60s.

Angelo Lonardo said Vincent Gigante was Consigliere after 1977 when Carmine Zeccardi disappeared. Jimmy Fratianno said Vincent Gigante was at a meeting with Tony Salerno, Frank Tieri, and Carmine Zeccardi, when they were asking Jimmy to hit a guy on the west coast for them. He did not know why The Chin was there but all four members said hit and the only time Gigante spoke, he knew Frank Tieri as the Boss, Tony Salerno as Underboss, and Carmine Zeccardi as Consigliere. He knew Gigante was a Capo, but for a high level meeting it baffled Fratianno. More than likely he was serving as a messenger for Phil.

Carfaro was with Tony Salerno so he did not have much interactions with Greenwich Village and New Jersey. The Genovese family was cautious. Gigante really limited the places he frequented. Fat Tony had nothing ill to say about The Chin, only Tieri and Zeccardi. You would think Carfaro would know the administration, but like most of the family, you know who the boss is and his number 2 man.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green