Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by Lenox
So Gotti gambled a lot, that doesnt mean he didnt earn. Michael Jordan made millions playing basketball and lost millions gambling but he still earned a lot of money.

. Again you aren’t listening. We aren’t saying he didn’t earn. We are saying he wasn’t a top earner which is a FACT. Guys like Demeo, Gravano, and others in his own family were bigger earners than him and it’s not close. Scarfo was too. We are trying to help you out Lenox 😂

I agree but how much of that was down to Gravano betraying other guys and absorbing their rackets, though? He seemed to do stuff like that more than once to the point where it became somewhat of a recurring theme.

De Meo seemed to force his way into a top spot in that family, even when the hierarchy wanted nothing to do with him, because they simply could no longer afford to ignore how much money he was bringing in.

Gravano, undoubtedly a good earner, but had a propensity for leeching off other guys work, accusing them of insubordination [ironic], and turning guys against them.

As admirable as it may be that Gravano is trying to get Locascio out of prison now, remember that he laughed off almost getting Locascio whacked by twisting things he said to Gotti during that interview on Diane Sawyer.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.