I was wondering; Did Tony Ducks have anyone in his family in his 13-14 year run as boss; try to take the family away from him or form a opposition. I haven't heard anything.... He must have been feared where no one dared try to make a move on him. He's in rare territory..

We hear about Castellano not being liked by the blue collar faction of his family.... Gotti took over....; Etc...

Phil Rastelli; The 3 Capo murder; Carmine Galante acting as boss but wanted full control... Rusty had opposition...

Carmine Persico; Vic Orena tried to take the family away from Persico with the numbers on his side. See how that turnt out; etc (FBI; Greg Scarpa)

Vincent Gigante and Anthony Corallo are the only two bosses I know who were never opposed during their time as bosses

My question is; Was there any guys who plotted against Tony Ducks?? I read something about Andimo Pappadio being killed because he was trying to take over.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Last edited by Zavattoni; 06/26/20 05:53 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.