Long story short; Vic Orena should have been the Official Boss... He was out on the streets; and had support from 2 of the other families. Most of the family were Orena loyalists.

I read that even before the Colombo wars started; Orena was pissing off several of Persico's guys. He was trying to get some Queen guys inducted; He made his sons and indicted alot of NJ guys. He was close with NJ. Sal Profaci in particular.

How Orena lost the war is still confusing; He had a superior numbers advantage over the Persico faction. He was out on the streets; There was some incredible mishaps on their end... Lin Delvecchio the (FBI handler) I think caused the Orena faction to lose.... Him and Scarpa. I think Orena would have been boss if it wasn't for those two.

Vic Orena was literally fighting Persico/Scarpa and the FBI. If Scarpa was jailed earlier; Orena wins the war. Family would be much better today..

Anyone know more about the NJ faction of the Colombo's. Think it was ran by Sal Profaci and Thomas Petrizzo a Colombo Captain did business there.

Last edited by Zavattoni; 06/26/20 08:54 AM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.