Originally Posted by DanD
I've been following this waiting for more news ... thinking that they are waiting for next of kin to identify the body before releasing further information and details ... sounds like a classic hit though

Thanks for starting this thread Hollander.

I was immediately reminded of the Iavarone hit in Hamilton ...Friday's hit in Corso Italia was of a man from California, up in Toronto visiting a sister. I remember reading in The Spec that Albert Iavarone's brother was connected to organized crime in California. I think this was the article I saw it in but it is paywall protected.

https://www.thespec.com/news/crime/...in-the-doorway-of-his-ancaster-home.html

I may be mistaken about the Iavarone California connection and I apologize and would like to be corrected if I am ... I have no info btw ... just sharing thoughts.

In any event we will find out the connections to GTA organized crime soon enough.

I believe your right, maybe the Gambinos in LA. Which is interested because, the Gambinos and Figliomeni were busted around the same time last year, in North America (NYC, Toronto) and Italy, I believe.

I saw a video from street surveillance, the killing looked well planned, professional and cold blooded.

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.