TheLittleMan, when the Clutch was killed and a lot of friends and allies were killed during the war, Lupo was placed under Ciro Terranova. When Terranova was demoted and shelved, so was Lupo.

Colombo family.
Boss- Joe Profaci. Underboss- Joe Magliocco Consigliere Tony Buffa
Capos- Frank Abbatemarco, Angelo Brancato, Cassandro Bonasera, Leo Carlino, Salvatore DiBella, Enrico Fontana, Ambrogio Magliocco, Charles LoCicero, Salvatore Mineo, Salvatore Musacchia, Giovanni Oddo, Salvatore Profaci, Nick Sorrentino Sr, Giuseppe Tipa Sr, Salvatore Tornabe.

Lucchese family
Boss- Gaetano Gagliano Underboss- Gaetano Lucchese Consigliere- Stefano Rondelli
Capos- Salvatore Curiale, Giovanni DiCarlo, Angelo Gagliano, Joseph LaPorta, Stefano LaSalle, Dominic Petrelli, Vincent Rao, Joseph Rosato, Vincent Plumeri, there are two more Capos but only known by nicknames.

Correction Salvatore Chiri did not join the Genovese crime family until the disbanding of Newark NJ family. GM, Salvatore Chiri brother Joe was a made member and relocated to the west coast, maintained that they joined Genovese family on the request of Joe Doto and Willie Moretti. There are two Salvatore Chiri's or the Gambino member last name is spelled different.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green