@Terence Junior crew definitely was older but I think but i think the guys who's names we knew Mikey, Chuckie, Philly Spoons, Patsy, Gigi (and I'll even throw Bobby Bacala) were capable and useful. Certainly couldn't be any worse then Pussy(possibly a rat for a few years at this point) junkie Chris, and impulsive Paulie. of course Silvio was a valuable guy, but the others compromised Tony but maybe it was his leadership that brought out the worse in some of these people.

We really didn't get to see the best of Junior, (as a mob figure not a character IMO) You gotta remember when Mikey clipped Brendan Filone, Junior was there. A old capo watching a murder gives me the impression Corrado didn't have a weak stomach at all. I thought Junior in the 1st season showed that before that, in his day he was a guy worthy of respect, not a Fredo. Anybody who goes along on a hit just to be there, is not to be fucked with. There has to be a reason a guy like Feech la Manna and Richie would respect Junior and he wasn't even running the show or had a formidable crew at the time.

I wish they would do a prequel that explores what happend in the late 70s/80s. We would get a the prequel stuff we are looking for. I think the "Newark" movie might be alittle to far removed.

"Joe Bananas went after Carlo Gambino, the war went on for seven years..... When guys go to the mattresses, they're not out earning" -Tony Soprano