Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by mchang93
This is either the most intelligent hit on a boss or the strangest.

It depends, if you think that someone in the Gambino family may have instigated Comello to kill Cali I would say that she is the most intelligent hit but for me it was just a case.As we say here, "The great men are killed by the assholes".

I just don’t think Cali fit the bill as far as people Comello had harassed. From what I have learned the kid was known in Staten Island as a raving lunatic and it would have been a genius move for someone to get in his head and use him in a plot. Nothing like any mob hit before no crash car no back up shooters no plan b if it failed then so what but it’s just too much a a coincidence for me to get past that he is going from citizen arrests on political figures to this. Hell maybe kid is working Chin angle and started years ago LoL.This is all speculation and maybe he did just randomly choose his first violent act to be against Cali or in his fucked up head he chose Cali and blamed him for his h addiction, but I’m not ruling out him being used because he was known to have done wild shit and some kid he had known his whole life who is connected Maybe got in his ear for someone making a move, or and this is the biggest long shot that he knew what he was gonna do it and started all this stuff way in advance to be able to do it and not get killed or end up locked up forever. Either way I guarantee this isn’t the last we hear of this guy and I don’t mean this article, I mean after the whole Cali thing we will hear from Comello again.