Originally Posted by guero
Lenox, what if George Floyd was your son or brother. He said he couldn't breathe. Get the fuck off of him. I worked security before. That guy wasn't a threat. I don't care if he had coronavirus, was on heroin and meth, he was docile. He didn't do shit and three guys climbed on his back and surfed him to an early grave. The only possible explanation for why you are okay with that is that you are in fact racist, or at the very least stupid.

Originally Posted by guero
Lenox, what if George Floyd was your son or brother. He said he couldn't breathe. Get the fuck off of him. I worked security before. That guy wasn't a threat. I don't care if he had coronavirus, was on heroin and meth, he was docile. He didn't do shit and three guys climbed on his back and surfed him to an early grave. The only possible explanation for why you are okay with that is that you are in fact racist, or at the very least stupid.

Guero
I agree. That was borderline torture and yes the cop should be charged with murder. The guy was handcuffed and on his back, it was difficult for me to watch that video. That said, i see no racism, i see a cop arresting a guy and then abusing him.
If he was my son of course id want to kill the cop but what does that have to do with race. That said, i would be mortified if a bunch of people were using his death as an excuse to rob, steal, destroy, and assault. That is just outrageous and set blacks back 50 years.
There are plenty of good black families that live in my community and they dont act like that. Trust me, they are embarassed by that behavior. Its the culture and the media and liberals use blacks as puppets.
Instead of black athletes on twitter announcing they are paying for funerals, how about investing in the neighborhoods and actively doing it in person. Making sure blacks dont have 3 friggin babies by the time they are 22 years old. But no, they would rather go on twitter and facebook and announce to the world how they are throwing away some cash.

Last edited by Lenox; 06/04/20 09:58 PM.