Guero or whatever you call yourself, facts could care less about your feelings. The out of wedlock birth rate in the black community as well as fathers missing in action as well as violent young blacks and blacks killing blacks ect..... is the true epidemic.
Also black woman may want to find some moral compass and stop having babies they know they cant take care of. Well they are smart enough to know the american tax payer will take care of them.

Also, why the fuck if George Floyd being glorified? He has a record a mile long for drugs, theft, assault, amd robbery. Lets not forget that George Floyd and a few of his black friends pulled a home invasion where he pointed a gun at the stomach of a pregnant woman then ransacked her home stealing her wallet and a cell phone. Yeah, real nice guy. He did multiple stints in prison and got 5 years for that home invasion. He then high tails it to minnesota, gets high on meth and fentinol and passes counterfeit money. No way he deserved to die and be treated that way. I do feel for him and it did bother me alot seeing it. but make no mistake, he was not the mortar the press is trying to create. Lets ask the victim of that home invasion how she feels about him being glorified.
A true role model. Sarcasm....

Serp.. spot on. Young white kids watching tv look at blacks as violent destructive people. I said this before; their behavior set them back over 50 years. Those young fa***t white liberal antifa wimps need to spend a few nights in jail with the brothers. Lets see if the brothers have their backs or back sides in jail.

I cant wait for next liberal victim. First it was muslims, then transgender, now blacks. Whats next, martians?
Hey Guero, you arent getting banned. We value everyones opinion and support the first amendmant. We dont shut people down like the liberals. We stand tough and willing to listen.

Last edited by Lenox; 06/04/20 08:26 PM.