Originally Posted by guero
Hey, fuck this thread. There is some seriously racist shit going on here, and you all should be fucking ashamed. Black babies being born out of wedlock, like your parents marriages worked out so great, they created a bunch of racist punk motherfuckers. The dinner table, go fuck yourself. I know black guys raised by single mothers that will run circles around your dumb cracker ass. This isn't a partisan issue. Looting shouldn't be happening in the name of a guy killed by the police black or white, but to say this shit

"at its core, this is all about black babies being born out of wedlock to young, low skilled, low income women. hence young black males running wild and committing over 52% of all violent crime plus they kill each other. they dont need white supremists to do it. first off, good luck finding a white supremist.
fix the out of wedlock epidemic and everything falls into place and yes, its an epidemic."

Fuck you, Lenox. You racist sack of shit. This whole thread is garbage. You should all be fucking ashamed. Go ahead and ban me. Good riddance.

So this is exactly what I feel! But hear we go again we get cornered into not saying how we feel because of the anger that most blacks have towards whites. I do feel this sets us back only because of the looting and the way black people, leaders, and Democrats are acting like it's ok to tear people's business down and then in some cases light the building on fire! 99% blacks are doing the looting in my home town Philadelphia! So the only reason you could be mad is that we are hitting a nerve! They went overboard on this. When G Floyd had the life squeezed out of him by that cop we were all in agreement on what happened was horrendous. But now seeing officers doing their job get killed, shot, stabbed and beat up game over. Some times you over play your hand and I feel this is one of the times! Cracker dont offend me at all. Shame on you

Last edited by southphilly old head; 06/04/20 08:11 PM.