True but look at history

Also this made it worse most of Americans are lock and loading with extreme fire power this will also influence young whites into disliking blacks more even young kids seeing on TV the black skin and these young minds will shape a hatred towards anyone that hurts there country why do you think Trump won .

Americans are tired and not the tiny amount of protesters i am talking the majority of Americans and it’s getting closer and closer to a bigger problem then we have seen in a hundred years .

Remember Americans have never seen white Americans stand up yet ... and trust me if they are ever pushed minorities will go from 15% of America to 7% because there will a blood let .

I once thought it was changing like the way i raised my children not to see color but to see people for who they are, but from what is really going on is white Americans are arming themselves with tons of high caliber shit .

The young people that you don’t hear or see protesting are building hate towards these people...

This would of made it better if cops were charged with murder and no looting...but they could not help themselves and white Americans will make them pay for years to come .

You will hear different from California and a few places but the fact is the majority would cut California off into the sea if they could.

This has set racism to a new level for many years to come .

If white Americans ever decide to stand ground for country you will see millions and millions of men and women and teens just wipe out anything they intended to .

They are trying to do the right thing but it’s very fine line and the line is getting close . Think about it it if tens of millions white people decide to take to the streets there will not be broken windows and a few buildings burnt .... they will decimate everything and everyone in there path . The ten lane interstates,highways , county roads ,state roads would be a sea of people.

So teach your children right because this has set us back many many years just from parents leaving the TV on let alone the millions and millions of relatives in your kids heads.

Last edited by Serpiente; 06/04/20 06:52 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."