Pretty good interview. Definitely rare to be able to get a guy like him to talk about something like that. I left the area right around the time his father died. I don’t know if I believe he wasn’t making moves, not saying he was going for the top spot but as far as setting stuff up and not doing it the way people on the street would want him to. If he really was stepping away from what he was setting up to start a legit business in Sicily that’s sad. I could be way off base with this because I don’t know Long John or never met anyone who was close to him but I always thought it couldn’t be easy to come out and fall in line. He was generations before anyone who was still on the street and even uncle joe wasn’t really a big name or well known when Long John went away so when people were saying he was doing what he wanted how he wanted, I couldn’t say it wouldn’t be hard to have same mindset. Everyone who was out at the time his resume definitely should have had him in a top spot but Uncle Joe and Joey may not have trusted his ambitions and I don’t know if Long John and Chuckie ever did business or how they would have felt about him coming in or trusting him.