I know I said I wasn't going to comment anymore, but you guys bashed black people so much i had to respond, all of the comments you guy's have made is an perfect example of systemic racism, the whole board except for one has teamed up against black people to bash them, nobody said one thing positive, @serpiente I defended you on this board a couple of times when members doubted your credibility, and I still stand by your side, and I will again because I believe in you. People all around the world is protesting, even the United Nations along with other countries is calling for an investigation, but still you guys use this opportunity not to learn but to use reverse racism to serve your own agenda. Another thing I don't understand is how can the mafia be so against law enforcement but when they need you, the mafia will be the first one's to back the badge. In Sicily, siding with law enforcement will never be accepted, thier killing judges and prosecutors over thier, but the mafia in America seems as though you guys let the American government cut your balls off, no wonder there's so much snitching in American "la costra nostra" the mafia in america is an extension of law enforcement, but the black culture still has it's balls intact.

No justice no peace!!!

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."