Depends on your definition of justice and who's deciding who is innocent and who is not?
In my opinion, every cop that knew they had a corrupt co-worker and refused to take a stand against them because of the blue wall of silence is complicit of murder

I know most of you guys are not black, we all share a similar interest in the mafia, but black people have been getting killed by white supremacy ever since they bought us to America from the slave ships. You guys are just learning about this because of the invention of video camera's.

White supremacy has infiltrated every industry that gives them a green light to kill black people from the police force, hospitals, nursing homes and any other industry that has the power over life and death

I don't agree with people's businesses being destroyed, but I also don't agree with businesses driving while black people is being slaughtered, what you see on TV is a call for people who have ignored our suffering to feel our pain.

We've marched, prayed and talked for over 500 years, now it's time to pay the piper.

No justice no peace!

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."