I can't see Bonanno making it until 1985 for the Commission case. He certainly would've been caught up in his own case or in a retired status. His Dealing with Castellano and Tony Ducks would be interesting, The disciple of Gambino and the Recipient of Lucchese's power. I feel they could've worked together on occasion for business but they still being a general contempt especially between Bonanno and Castellano who are similar in alot of ways, I think they both couldn't get passed each other's shortcomings and undermine each other. Bonanno probably would have dealt with Genoveses through Funzi Tieri in the 70s, I don't think Bonanno would've respected Gigante at the time. Definitely didn't approve of Gotti or the Castellano hit.
Bonanno didn't think Angelo Bruno was too bright as a Boss called him a "novice", don't think he would have treated him well but Bonanno also didn't respect Sicilians who didn't follow his regime in LCN (i.e. Bruno was a Gambino disciple not a Bonanno guy).
Tony Accardo being from Chicago , didn't respect Bonanno as a street gangster imo. Accardo/Chicago would remain sour on Joe, but remain on the sideline.

Last edited by Dob_Peppino; 06/02/20 09:11 PM.

"Joe Bananas went after Carlo Gambino, the war went on for seven years..... When guys go to the mattresses, they're not out earning" -Tony Soprano