Originally Posted by Njein
I wonder how Donnie Brasco would fit in if Joe Bananas was still boss, and highly doubt that Massino, Lefty Guns, Sonny Black, Anthony Mirra, etc. would have been made.

Everything points to if Joe Bonanno was still boss after the war, by 1971 or 1972 he would have been hit with indictments and arrested. If happened he would have picked John Burns, Natale Evola, or have Carmine Galante in the top spot. The war showed his son would be a bad choice as boss, and place Bill in Montreal or back on the West Coast. Joe Bonanno would not retired until Magaddino either retired himself or was killed and that is out of spite. Joe would cut and undermined Carlo Gambinos power and connections till he felt Gambino was no longer a threat to him or his crime family. Rastelli would not have had an administration spot, and either be killed or shelved. Lefty would not be made until his debt was fully paid, and Massino would eventually be made but wait longer. Sonny Black would have been made regardless. Mirra, it depends on who was boss, Carmine Galante and Natale Evola would have made him, while Joe Bonanno and Johnny Burns would not.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green