I just thought of another scenario that make the generally excepted narrative bullshit. I've offered this thought in other threads that Joe Magliocco is not a good partner to try to "take over" the mafia....... Magliocco's position was weak at the time. Now in my opinion there was a silent relationship between Joe Bonanno to Vito Genovese. Not saying they were active partners but they were connected thru Carmine Galante. Genovese although in the can was still alive, why not go thru Don Vitone? We all know his street boss Tommy Eboli was in bed with Gambino/Lucchese but They were noted enemies of Genovese. Surely Vito had others specifically loyal to him (maybe Mike Miranda, Trigger Mike coppola), why not try to sway the more power Genovese Family?
I know about John Biello in Florida but some things suggest that, he was killed for other reasons, and imo he wasn't powerful enough for that task.
Bonanno went to military school, he wasn't a dummy and he certainly wasn't "Bananas" lol.... If he was, something would've happen 30yrs ago. and Lastly, lets just say the hit theory is true and he succeded. Do you honesty believe that he thought that the alleged 5,000 members across the country would go for that? lol nobody would. The whole scenario is illogical and "built up" as Bonanno said in his 60-minutes interview

Last edited by Dob_Peppino; 05/30/20 12:55 PM.

"Joe Bananas went after Carlo Gambino, the war went on for seven years..... When guys go to the mattresses, they're not out earning" -Tony Soprano