Also I read about that escape charge on londonio. Whichever prosecutor allowed that charge to be thrown in based on that witness needs slapping lol. They just threw mud at the wall with that one haha.

And that charge about some guys driving up to a house to do a hit and it never happening. The amount of proof on that is so minimal. Same with that lucchese guy who looked up some old rat (riggi cokehead in law who ran off with a stripper lol) he is serving some serious time on minimal evidence. As if that guy was gonna hit some old rat and get a death penalty charge, cmon. Guy shooting off steam because he got robbed hard.

If every thought and idle conversation was brought up against all of us like they have done and framed it in a sensational way we could put half of the world in jail haha.

What about the reality star Pedo witness (Zocchillio?) who was told to start dropping names into situations and conversations. He ain’t never met the creas lol. It’s all he told him who told him who told me.

Anyway that was my take. Laughable a lot of it but obviously not for the guys who got burnt and the actual heinous crime that was committed - the murder of meldish. Everyone has family, whether it’s the victims or wrongfully convicteds.