They all may act like its the worst thing in the world (and it is) but in the street its how it goes and it around every corner supply and demand and all the little book stores and there were a shit load involved in everything!!! Money loans booze to minors and sex of any kind with anything. in AC and up the Black & Whitehorse pike and up and down the state was all connected and it went right to the boss.

The bosses that went for that shit were the bosses that lived it grew up in the allys where and when the children learned rank sexually and as they grew up it got worse and and turned into a business. NY guys were all over AC and big names this fat redhead guy Fat Richie was in and out of every hole in the wall he was connected to DB and to NY and Philly and had a crew of kids everyone knew and it went right back to guy like little Harry and he was with DB and Ny guys in that.

Some took money blind but others knew the suffering those kids were going through and as they got older they were used for something else ...shit some kids if nobody came around while they were hanging out those kids would disappear quick ...sold for whatever reason.

Some sold for movies some to prostitute others used in a different city as a street kid that ended up in a drug or other crew.

This stuff was rampant in 60’s 70’s early 80’s when the big crack down came .

Scarfo Jewish partner was wrapped up with Fat Rich and DB but not Bruno it was the guys Harry from west Philly was and a few Jewish guys one was a multi millionaire that i will not name i know his son and he does well and his head guy was his fathers head guy and still kicking at 80 running shit but all is legitimate as far as i know and he owns some good businesses .

Extortion its been a long time .... good to see you posting

Last edited by Serpiente; 05/27/20 07:38 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."