Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
I see Pagans around here in Jersey all the time now, never ever used to see them around here in Jersey and now they're all over Jersey.

I also see them a lot now in AC and the areas surrounding AC like Egg Harbor Township.

Funny, I actually just saw a group of Pagans earlier today hanging out in the Wawa parking lot when I went in for my coffee. Again, you used to NEVER see them in Jersey or my area of Jersey at least.

They have always been here ... few grew up in ventnor bunch up in EHT and bunch more in Mays Landing Port Republic area was big also .... Paul P south Jersey President grew up on Asbury road where wife has her horses and back in 70’s and early 80’s when Paul was a little boy one of the biggest meth cooks was 1/4 mile up Zion road and Paul met him as a young kid and it shaped his life .... his post master general father was not so happy even less when he lost Pauls older brother to a cycle accident.

I have had many as union laborers and also Wheels Of Soul guys .....one was with us for years (white guy) and was as good as they come.

Last edited by Serpiente; 05/25/20 08:15 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."