I would love a mob movie about Joe Arcuri; He served the Gambino's for like 60 years. Never heard of a guy working under 5 bosses; Vincent Mangano; Albert Anastasio; Carlo Gambino; Paul Castellano; and John Gotti.

Would love to see how he operated during the 1950's all the way up till after Gotti. He was close to Albert Anastasia; Never did anytime in jail.

Would love to see a movie about Pete Casella; Especially that jail bid he did with the powerful ''Genovese'' heavyweight who took up for him; after he had Phil Testa whacked. Would love to see the design and plotting with Chickie Narducci and the others; who were involved. Last but not least; The meeting with the commission where he got put on the shelf; and had to relocate to Florida permanently.

Would love a Mob movie about the 1981 Capo murder in the Bonanno's; The plotting; etc...

Last edited by Zavattoni; 05/25/20 09:51 AM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.