I just wanted to let the Members Know I been studying this Guys mindset and this is what I came up with

Psychopath (Psychopath is Different from Sociopathy on the Fact that Greg Scarpa was for the most part Emotionless did not Panic when planing crimes until he got the Aids and started Experiencing more of a Sociopath)

Polygamist ( Had more then 3 wives (So to Speak) and according to his Granddaughter Debbie That told Larry Mazza he had a 4th wife)

Informant (Gave up Family Friends and Made Guys )

Homicidal/Killer (Killed almost everything from Family to Friends)

Filicide ( He didn’t Deliberately KILL his SONS but Forced them on to Drug Dealing which Resulted in his Son Joey getting shot to death )

Fratricide (Now despite NOT actually killing his Sons he did infact Kill his older brother Salvatore Scarpa Who was different from Greg in every way and learned of his Informant status and Threatened or Attempted to tell the Family )

Hypocrite ( Him and His WHORE informant Wife Linda Schiro were Pot heads and Greg goes and Beats the shit out of his Daughters Boyfriend cause Little Linda came home High and thought his Daughter could do No Wrong ! )

Deceitful (Manipulated and fucked Everyone from his Brother to his Son and to His Freinds and Associates )

Cold Hearted (He may have showed Affection and Apathy the Outside but on the Inside he was NOT )

Heavy Smoker and Drinker ( in my Opinion he Caused his Ulcers from this which lead to him taking Aspirin in which the uneducated Cafone
Obviously didint know better to take Tylenol and the Fact that Bacteria plays a Part in Ulcers he didn’t Brush his Teeth often if you Can tell in his Photos but was Well Groomed on the bright side )

Last edited by Butchie1788; 05/24/20 04:38 AM.