Originally Posted by thekidfromthesouth
theres is an interesting article bout Phil when he was lock up awating trial the last time ,, he almost gets killed by a crack delar,,, phil metions in the books that he kick the guys ass,,but in the newspaper article it read he was getting choked by the black dude,,, and he was about to get killed until Joey Scafidi save him,,, the article also points that Phil is 5 " 7..... and the black dude was 6'1.....

Yes and Phil is / was slim 155-165 ish not your average tough guy ... but make no mistake when his head was blown up from power he would grab a gun quick and there were times he shot guys thats not in his book nor have i ever herd him say it after he flipped and one of the guys ended up LE and there was a reason why that one never came out.

I told who and what to a member or two here that can keep there mouth shut .....think its first time I’ve posted this . It was mid 70’s or 77ish when he shot this guy and he gut shot him and in chest .....big fucker obviously he lived to fight a life of crime .... and chased Phil every chance but there’s a reason he never got near him.

Dante ??

Also Phil told something last interview that he had a close close friend that was LE ACPD and still hangs with him today and they were together right around this interview.

This was very unusual back then and they were able to keep it under wraps and one was possible but two ! The other one was close but not tight like the one he spoke of.... enough

Last edited by Serpiente; 05/23/20 09:06 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."