A fair conviction is fair enough and LE should be commended for winning it.

However a conviction that makes no sense, where the story changes, no actual proof, conflicting witnesses who change their stories to fit the narrative, Questionable, if not illegal tactics used by LE and NO EVIDENCE is nothing to stand up for.

Also a murder rap?!! We ain’t talking about a gambling rap this is a murder rap. IMO and I hope any logical upstanding member of society would also feel that proof should be provided beyond a reasonable doubt with no dodgy tactics. All this changing courts, changing judges, witnesses being coaxed into multiple stories, threatening death penalty (can’t do this one in UK), spreading rat rumours about a guy in jail waiting for his trial endangering him in jail, using the media to paint someone as guilty before trial - all of these tactics should be illegal.

I don’t need to insult anyone but if you don’t agree with the above, then you don’t believe in justice and I hope for your sake that the finger is never pointed in your direction or anyone close to you.