Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
A quick perusal of the site shows it's not even just the police who are the target of your ire. It's the police, lawyers, rats, and more besides. Classic deflection.

But as I said, it's well-written if you are already going into it with preconceived notions.

If I'm a journalist and follow one sports team and hate another, I have to at least attempt to be balanced if I'm writing about them.

Balance? Surely you jest. There is no balance in any reporting. Was Capeci balanced? Was any of the news media stories about this balanced? At least I present both sides. And the only preconceived notions are those the government want you to believe through their narrative which the media hungrily gobbles up.

And Target? So are you saying none of these men are targets of the government? And are you also saying that the truth shouldn't be exposed for what it is? Rats are not these upstanding citizens everyone seems to think they and what they try to push with their bullshit podcasts and books. Take a look at their background and see them for what they really are...in fact, read about spinelli in this story and see how the government lied for him and about him just so they could get their "guy."