https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/a...bruschi&pid=196072234&fhid=17076

Ludwig Bruschi

In Loving memory of Ludwig Bruschi "Ninny" 84, who was born on August 7th, 1934 in Union City, New Jersey. Ludwig passed away at 84 years old on April 19th, 2020, peacefully in the care of our beloved health care workers at Jersey Shore Meridian Health.

Ludwig grew up In Northern New Jersey and loved to spend time in New York City with his close family of friends. Ludwig had an eye for design and a passion for real estate. He was the developer and visionary of Cobble Stone Village in Ocean Township, NJ, a project which was dear to his heart. Ludwig had a deep love for his Italian heritage, food, horses, motorcycles, gardening, and the good life. He was admirable, loyal, loving, and generous. He had a witty sense of humor and a radiant smile. There wasn't a family member or friend whose life he didn't touch. He was our go to guy.

Proceeded by his beautiful wife, Virginia, of whom he used to say "I miss her somethin terrible", his parents Antonette and Anthony, and his brother Anthony. Ludwig is survived by his dear sisters, Carol and Joan; his loving children , daughter, Toni; son, Luddy; and by his 6 grandchildren, Alycia, Talia, Gianna, Anthony, Cole, and Lacey. Also three great-grandchildren, nieces, nephews and his very close and dear friends that were an extension of his family. Ludwig will be greatly missed and never forgotten.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.