Originally Posted by Revis_Knicks
Originally Posted by MightyDR
1. Considering he had started to spend a lot of time in Florida or was semi-retired he probably wouldn't be suitable or want to become boss of the Luccheses.

2. My guess is pride and outrage. IIRC, he was asked to go from kicking up $50,000 a year to half of everything. Tony Ducks is really to blame for this one. He should have told Amuso/Casso to only expect a little bit from Accetturo. Or told Accetturo he will have to start kicking up more because of a new regime.

3. Based on what I've read, the NJ crew was large and powerful, but I wouldn't think it could top their some of their NYC crews. They seem to be involved in more industries and I assume bigger sized rackets. I suppose it depends what time period though.

Who was the most powerful NJ faction though? Genovese, Luccheses or Decavalcantes?

My money's on Genovese. I haven't researched it recently, but I seem to remember them having more crews and a larger amount of rackets and territories.

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted by Zavattoni
@Louiebynochi

You're right; He did break a rule; Tumac didn't want to kick up anymore money to Vic; and Gas. He should have just listened.

Vic would have been a good boss if he didn't have Casso around him. Who would have been a better underboss?? Neil Migliore? Mike Salerno?

I'm a good friend of one of Tony Duck's nephews (Tony Duck's brother's son). Tony Duck's nephew was not part of the life; but he has told me alot of stories about Ducks; and meeting Carmine Tramunti. I'm 27; and to hear the stuff I heard; It's amazing. He told me a story about meeting Vic Amuso. I may say something about it later on.. Gunna get permission first. I just don't like throwing things out there.

You could always PM anyone who's interested, which I am.

Same here!

Last edited by MightyDR; 05/15/20 01:45 AM.