Street no doubt...

I am waiting for George Anastasia to say something about his bull shit story about Nicky S being banished to Atlantic City . You would think that G.A. Would have changed his story after Nick stayed in AC when boss.

I have been telling the opposite on this board since day one and many other things not just from him that were not true or used to make himself to know more or he just liked to stick it to certain guys by telling a lie.

Just like the one that Bruno didn’t like Nick or others , these guys kill each other so if thats the case Bruno must of liked Nick or feared him . I am thinking that once Testa was pushing on Bruno he must of thought that Testa had told the dislike he had for Bruno and I don’t think its the case .

I think Testa held it in for years while Bruno was keeping guys like Nick close probably because of AC and Westside also his uncles i am sure Bruno knowing the deep rift of Calabrese & Sicilian.

One thing that is true the rift between the two and it was enough for Bruno to to think it was worse then it was and thats pretty bad.

Last edited by Serpiente; 05/12/20 05:50 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."