Originally Posted by Stubbs
Maybe Tumac would’ve been good, but he was probably spending too much time in Florida by then... and no way a guy from Jersey would be boss.

But the real answer is Ducks should’ve remained as boss in prison (just like Amuso now) and designated Amuso only as street boss. That way he could demote Amuso and Casso when they start going crazy, and then designate someone else to be street boss. Or maybe order Amuso and Casso clipped. Ducks lived until 2000.

Why do you say Anthony ''Tumac'' Accetturo couldn't have been boss just because he was from Jersey?? Did the family not respect Jersey at all?

Tumac was close with Tony Ducks. I read something a while back that Tumac didn't go through the regular traditions when he got made. He met with Ducks; and they said he was a Made guy; They didn't do the regular ceremony.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.