Schirripa is unbearable. I don't think he's contributed anything insightful. He just spouts off like a fan. Like you could take anyone off the street and they would butt in with the same takes. I know he wasn't in season 1 but there have been times where Imperioli brought up scenes with him and Junior even though they're out of sequence, just to give Steve the chance to delve into content a little deeper than shit like "well we know the mob wants money, that's what they're all about", and still he just delivers a couple of simple minded musings with no insight. Imperioli is great, btw. He worked with a lot of the good independent directors and actors that came out of the city in the 80's and 90's and offers interesting backstories on the Sopranos production, too. Steve will probably get better when they get into season 2 and he recalls the scenes he did with Chianese but it's rough sitting through him now. I'm pretty much just tuning him out and waiting for Michael to talk.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea