I’m starting not to be. Lost a ton of respect for the guy after the slap in the wrist to the Asterisks. I didn’t like Selig either but thought when Manfred came on board we could see some change in the game (namely, letting Pete Rose in the Hall of Fame). But after that didn’t happen and the way he and the league completely botched these two scandals, I’m quickly souring on the guy. When the Red Sox were caught in the Apple Watch scandal, he told all the teams that they were put on notice for the use of technology in the game. Then Houston systemically cheats and his penalties don’t have any teeth to them. And I know the players weren’t going to get punishment due to the players union, which is fine. But at the end of the day you still have to strip them of that title. And with Boston, they have a reply guy get suspended!? Oooohhhhhh! Wow, that’ll send a clear message to the rest of the league, which it has. Continue cheating, because you, the players, i’ll get off Scott free. The only people we’ll penalize are team personnel, managers, owners, etc.