Originally Posted by pmac
Anyone listen to the guy anthony arillotta from Massachusetts. Give me a cliff notes. I mean I read alot of his shit from trials. He was interesting but why is this. Becoming a platform there's something inner. I think. Like why do all these guys know each other and have a radio to tell there stories. I guess they been doing it on tv for 40yts since PBS shit but the podcasts idk

@Pmac I watched it the other day when he was with Alite and Gene. I was hoping he would talk more about New England guys, meaning the Patriarcas but he vaguely touched on it.

Basically said how since his making ceremony was in NY opposed to being in MA was a huge deal. It allowed him to answer directly to NY.

He said that he was making more money in his weed selling business then he did when he was made and working with the Genovese people.

Talked about the Bruno hit. And how that all went down. He said he was never formally told about it. The work was given to someone else.

He says that they bumped Felix up as the " boss of the area " to take the heat off him. And that he was the guy with the most juice for that wing of the family in the Springfield, CT, and into Albany areas.

Some stuff off the top of my head. Nothing Earth shattering in my opinion. I wish he dove alittle deeper into the nearby operations and players.

" If you're going to be bad, be good at it "

Jerry Tillinghast