Originally Posted by Dob_Peppino
You just posed a question thats been asked before but needs to be reevaluated. Was Angelo Bruno a Good Boss?

I've always been of the thought process that logically, if you get clipped or end up spending the rest of your life in the can, you were automatically not a great boss... I have in the past considered Bruno a good Boss but this is before certain information. I've gave him lots of credit in longevity and being considered a big earner in gambling before being Boss. But his leadership style was counter-productive.

Definitely counter-productive. His guys were starving financially and trying to make money. Bruno wasn't having it.... Shit; His own cousin John Scimone turnt on him. I'm curious to see why he did. He died like a man though; Gravano let him take his shoes off before he was shot in the head.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.