@Dob_Peppino

They definitely did make a example out Caponigro. Tieri screwed him over big time.... Poor guy got $20 doller bills stuck in his a** and was tortured.

Response to Castellano and Bruno relationship; Castellano could care less about Bruno. Castellano was greedy. He prolly had alot to gain by Bruno being dead. The Gambino's were walking all over Bruno and selling coke and heroin in South Jersey. The bars and pizza places. I'm pretty sure Castellano didnt care;, He did lose a vote by proxy on commission decisions though. Someone could prolly elaborate about that.

Bruno gets alot of leeway with being a good boss but was he really???? He seems greedy and cheap like Paul. Guys from different factions was plotting against him

Last edited by Zavattoni; 04/28/20 10:38 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.