@Dob_Peppino

Anastasia def died like a dog. To be in a barberchair and shot numerous times.... Brutal... He had it coming to him though.

I agree with what your saying; Caponigro; Sindone; Scimone; Narducci; Casella. They knew mob politics; but decided to go against it. Testa not having NY connections was interesting. He was afraid of being whacked after the Bruno murder and didn't want to go to NY for any meetings.

Bruno should have retired when Carlo died. I hear Castellano didn't care to much for Bruno and did nothing. Ironically; There just alike... Out of touch with everything; and both murdered by their own men. They were greedy; The more I'm hearing; Bruno was manipulative. At one point in the interview; Leonetti stated that Bruno loved getting money from drugs. Castellano and Bruno were getting money from the Cherry Hill Gambino:s and not letting others deal. Hypocrisy..

Last edited by Zavattoni; 04/28/20 09:27 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.