Originally Posted by SBuffalo
This is hilarious... Thanks for letting everyone know Neo. I've seen all the Buffalo "charts" on here and none of them are even close. I can tell you with 100% certainty that the mob here is alive and well. I personally know quite a few made guys. They do fuction as a family and there are still crews. They still have their hands in the unions, bookmaking, shy, drugs, collections/telemarketing, hazardous waste, and a whole lot of white collar stuff. There are more than 30 made guys. Violi said he beat out 30 guys, meaning there were 30 other guys that have been around long enough to even be considered. They are the most powerful family in Vegas. They are the most powerful family in Ontario. They are active in Florida as well. What I'm telling you is FACTUAL. I didn't read it on a forum or here it from Lee Coppola. These guys are my friends and in some cases, we do business together. I grew up in the same neighborhood as one of the names on all these charts (not the one above). He gets thrown in there almost like an afterthought, but was a serious man that ran South Buffalo, Lackawanna, and the 30,000 worker steel plant/unions. His sons are very much active today and are very close with the top 3 names getting thrown around... Actual connected guys from Buffalo know them as "Pizza", "Vito", and "Butchie"

Quick question for Neo and whomever else believes they just decided to disband (hilarious btw)... If we build the border wall, do you think El Chapo is gonna send word to the fellas... "Amigos! The gringos have built the wall. How will we get our drugs into the country? We must cease all Mexico-US trafficking at once. Maybe we try... Columbia? No, they have their own thing. I am open to suggestions compadres." Thats not how things work guys. There is a ton of money on these streets. North Buffalo, South Buffalo, Downtown, NF, all of the major suburbs. I've been reading these posts for years and finally had to register and comment, because I have some extra time on my hands with this pesitlence. You want to know who is still on the streets? Then you gotta get on the streets. All the info on the interwebs is inaccurate or incomplete.

Lastly... No, I'm not giving you any names etc, but I'll give you a hint. There are two pieces of jewelry you get to wear once made into the arm. Some guys are smart and won't wear it, but most cant help themselves. It's an ego thing and I get it. It's considered an honor to wear them. I'd probably do the same.

I have been to able source some information, from Sicilians from Hamilton, with family in Buffalo. Curious, if St. Anthony’s Church, specifically a priest named Sanguinto/Sanguindo?? is of any familiarity.

Same with Greco’s Funeral, I think it was called that, as well as the guys who started the first Italo Club in Hamilton. It’s old stuff, Rocco Perri era, thanks.

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 04/28/20 08:59 PM.

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.